Monday, May 11, 2009

Cartoon Caption Contest - Spring 2009


Is there any way you could add a softener to that cement?
My family and I would sure appreciate it.


“Cartoon Caption Contest” Winner, Spring 2009!

SHEILA ZIMMERMAN of www.ElegantMusic.com is our latest winner with the very creative caption above!

Congratulations, Sheila! You will receive a special prize picked out just for you!

Honorable Mensches
Hey, you! How about a break? That’s my kid sister,
she’s just outta the kiln...
-Chuck Rosenthal

Do you use that stuff on your kids? - David Douthat

Psst. Buddy- can you help me out? I gotta bad PR issue. Ya know,
something there is that doesn’t love a wall.
- Craig Sheilds

Hey you! I don’t want to be placed next to any old brick. I paid extra
for a prime location out of the sun and rain!
- Barbara Dowling

But I was promised this would be my place... - JimmyWeldon

Thank you everyone for participating in our game. We had fun reading your captions to pick the winner. We look forward to seeing your creativity again for our Summer contest.

All captions become the property of meskimen applied silliness, inc.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Mark Edgemon said...

All I am is just a...nother brick in the wall!

5/12/2009 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Craig Shields said...

Psst. Buddy. Can you help me out? I gotta bad PR issue. Ya know, something there is that doesn't love a wall.

5/15/2009 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! I don't want to be placed next to any old brick. I paid extra for a prime location out of the sun and rain!

5/17/2009 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Barbara Dowling said...

hey you! I don't want to be placed next to any old brick. I paid extra from a prime location out of the sun and rain! (submitted twice as I couldn't work out how to put my name the first time!)

5/19/2009 2:06 AM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Hey buddy can I help you out, I hear you're one brick short of a load!

5/19/2009 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Wayne said...

Psst...have you seen my buddy Humpty?

5/19/2009 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Eric Krackow said...

Hey! Don't you know the Brick Union requires he get a 15-minute break?

5/21/2009 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Mary Lee Krackow said...

Uh, have you seen my 2 by 4?

5/21/2009 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Eric Krackow said...

Hey! Get your hands off my wife!

5/21/2009 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...!!! And how would YOU feel if it was one of YOUR kids?!!!!

5/28/2009 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Dr. Dave said...

Hey "brick layer" -- get your paws and trowel off my sister!

5/29/2009 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! YOU never met an intelligent brick! Well maybe I never met an intelligent brick layer!

5/31/2009 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Chuck Rosenthal said...

Hey you...!!! How about a break?!!! That's my kid sister. She's just outa the kiln!

6/10/2009 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Victor and Nancy Burton said...

Well, you wouldn't understand, you're not a brick are you?

6/11/2009 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could fit me in somewhere - you know?

6/11/2009 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"....I'm trying, but I really can't wrap my head around what you're doing here!"

6/26/2009 8:45 PM  
Blogger Ed Salden said...

Have you ever tried talking to a brick? You know, we're good for more than getting laid.

7/03/2009 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home